This is a NEW Plymouth Rubber # 4452, Premium 111, 3/4" x 0.007" x 66FT Roll of BLACK Vinyl Insulating Tape Rated at 600 Volts
Premium 111 is an 7.0 mil (0.18mm) all weather, professional grade, pressure sensitive vinyl tape which applies easily and gives excellent performance over a wide range of temperatures. Cold and weather resistant. Flame retardant. Premium 111 can be used as primary insulation for splices up to 600 Volts. Use as protective outer jacket over splices and for all low temperature applications. Temperature Rating: -18°C to +105°C (0°F to 221° F)
Excellent protective jacket over all types of splices. UL 510, ASTM-D-3005, HH-I-595C. Lead-free.
- Cold and weather resistant
- Flame retardant
- High dielectric strength (7 KV Miniumum Standard, 90% Wet)
- Highly elastic
- Highly conformable
- High UV resistance
- High resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies, corrosive chemicals
- Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr (VI) free
- Temperature Rating: -18°C to +105°C (0°F to 221° F)
- Meets requirements of 2000/53/EC and RoHS 2011/65/EU Directives.
- Meets ASTM D 3005 (Type II), EN 60454-3-1 (Type 11), UL-510 and CSA C 22.2 No. 197.
- Tape Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.007" x 66FT (19mm x 0.18mm x 20m)
- Replaces 3M Super 33+ BLACK Electrical Tape
- Made in Spain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.