Red Insulating Varnish 55ml 2oz 4228-55MLMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 186460
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
4228 Red Insulating Varnish is a highly insulating coating with excellent arc and corona resistance. This low viscosity, one-part varnish coating is easy to use and adheres well to many substrates.
Applications & Usages
The 4228 insulates transformers, coils, armature, motor windings, and various electric generator parts against arc and corona. As well, it protects these parts from corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength - 3 000 V/mil (dry); 1 500 V/mil (wet)
- Insulation Class H - Suitable for service up to 180 °C
- Excellent oil and moisture resistance
- Excellent finish - tough, flexible, glossy, and durable red coat
- Good water and salt water resistance
- Good adhesion
- High gloss
Customers who bought this item also bought
Silicone Modified Conformal Coating w/ UV Indicator, UL Recognized 340G 14 fl oz (Aero) 422B-340G