**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
4228 Red Insulating Varnish is a highly insulating coating with excellent arc and corona resistance. This low viscosity, one-part varnish coating is easy to use and adheres well to many substrates.
Applications & Usages
The 4228 insulates transformers, coils, armature, motor windings, and various electric generator parts against arc and corona. As well, it protects these parts from corrosion and moisture.
- High dielectric strength - 3 000 V/mil (dry); 1 500 V/mil (wet)
- Insulation Class H - Suitable for service up to 180 °C
- Excellent oil and moisture resistance
- Excellent finish - tough, flexible, glossy, and durable red coat
- Good water and salt water resistance
- Good adhesion
- High gloss
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.