UPG UB1234 F1, 12V @ 3.4AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery w/ 0.187" (4.75mm) Terminals.
This Battery is an AGM Type with the Electrolyte Suspended in Fiberglass Mat Separators Which Act as Absorbent Sponges.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Current Capacity (20 hr. Rate): 3.4A
- Sealed Non-spillable Design
- Constructed with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology
- Outstanding performance, withstanding high current output and deep cycling
- Valve-regulated design provides excellent resistance to vibration, shock and heat
- Engineered for float, cyclic and every day applications
- High Discharge Rate
- Rugged Construction
- Deep Discharge Recovery
- Long Service Life
- UPG # D5740
- Length: 5.30" (134.6m)
- Width: 2.64" (67.05mm)
- Total Height: 2.63" (66.980m)
- Weight: 3.02 lB (±5%)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.